[Warning] Possible fraud by persons impersonating N&A personnelNotices
- Nishimura & Asahi
Nishimura & Asahi has received information that persons falsely claiming to work at N&A have used the name of our firm, and made other false claims, in attempts to commit fraud. Our firm, lawyers, and other personnel are not involved in any of these occurrences.
If someone unknown to you contacts you using the name of our firm and/or our lawyers, professionals, or staff members, please thoroughly confirm and verify the person’s identity. If you receive any suspicious contacts, including those described below, please contact us by email or telephone at the addresses at the bottom of this message.
- Suspicious telephone calls or email contacts from an individual claiming to be an N&A lawyer or client
- Situations where our firm’s name and/or lawyers’ names and email addresses appear on the possible phishing websites or sites suspected of committing fraud
- Social media accounts abusing photos of our lawyers, professionals, or staff
- Forged certificates of enrollment, agreement letters, and attestations containing our firm’s name, created and provided via email
- Situations in which an individual swindled money, in the form of a commission fee, by claiming that the person would arrange a legal consultation with our lawyers
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Nishimura & Asahi
Tel: 03-6250-6200 (main)
Please contact us from here