Our firm works regularly on various corporate transactions for clients in European countries other than EU member nations, as well as for domestic clients regarding their outbound investments and business developments in this area. Working closely with reputable local firms, we constantly provide our clients with extensive and to-the-point support for their business developments.
In Russia and the CIS, we closely work with local first-tier law firms on M&A, business alliance and disputes, particularly in the area of energy and natural resources and automobile industries. In addition, in order to properly address the risk of sudden changes in local regulations and taxation in this area, our team consistently gathers information and provides our clients with necessary support in a timely and highly efficient manner.
- Related practice areas
- M&AJoint VenturesCross-border M&ACorporate & Commercial TransactionsAcquisition FinanceCross-border Financial TransactionsCross-border RestructuringInvestor-State Dispute SettlementInternational LitigationInternational ArbitrationCross-border Transactions (General)Global ComplianceInfrastructure/PPPElectricity/GasNatural Resources & EnergyTelecommunicationsBroadcasting Internet/Cyber LawFilmEntertainmentSportsMedicine/Medical DevicesMedical Field/HealthcareHealthcare IT/Medical CloudBiotechnologyElectronicsAutomotive & Auto PartsAerospace/SpaceRobotics/Artificial IntelligenceChemicalsEU & EU Member States
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - Acquisition of Duplomatic MS S.p.A
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. - Investment in Norway’s Elopak ASA
- Octopus Energy Group Limited: Joint venture with Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd
- Toridoll Holdings Corporation: Joint venture with Capdesia Group Ltd.
- Acquisition of U.K. corporations by major Japanese manufacturer
- Kyocera Corporation: Acquisition of Van Aerden Group BV
- 2015 -
- Business integration between Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu
Summary of UK High Court Case regarding Force Majeure and Indirect Damage (2 Entertain Video Ltd v Sony DADC Europe Ltd (2020))Articles
Latest trends in intra-EU investor-state arbitration - a “strange animal” soon to be extinct?Dispute Resolution Newsletter
A hard Brexit for European cross-border dispute resolution? - What companies outside the EU and the UK should know (Part II)Corporate Newsletter