Our real estate securitization/structured finance practice has been the industry leader since the first real estate securitization in the Japanese market. With incomparable experience in the field of real estate structured finance, we provide our clients with services of exceptional value. We assist Japanese and foreign clients in their activities with all types of real estate including office, residential, hotel, retail, logistics, and healthcare. The transactions we have been involved in include large-scale real estate investments by foreign investors, formation of real estate funds, large-scale real estate development projects, and foreign real estate investments and development projects. We also have considerable experience in J-REITs, especially J-REITs sponsored by financial institutions and infrastructure investment fund projects investing in renewable energy projects.
- Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc. - Acquisition of investment units by Invesco Ltd.
- Japan Post Capital - Investment in Housmart Inc.
- 2019 -
- Proximar - Development of Aquaculture Facility
- Acquisition of Shinkawa East building by Chicony Electronics CO., Ltd. (a Taiwanese company listed on TWSE).
- Investment in multiple pieces of real estate in Japan by CLEVO CO. (a Taiwanese company listed on TWSE).
The impact of COVID-19 on acquisition financings, real estate financings and project financingsSeminars
Thai Regulation on Foreign Companies (2/2) - Basic regulations on banking, money lending, finance leasing, and real estate businessFinance Law Newsletter
Thai Regulation on Foreign Companies (1/2) Business Operation under the Foreign Business ActFinance Law Newsletter
Real Estate Investment Trusts in Thailand Structure, Set-up Conditions, and Income TaxationFinance Law Newsletter
Tips for Foreign Secured Creditors in Thailand: Requirements for Registration of Securities and Additional ConditionsFinance Law Newsletter