The telecommunications business has recently grown dramatically, and now that it has extended beyond national boundaries, it is set to have a revolutionary impact on our daily life. Having regard for this continued rapid development, our lawyers, who are experts in the field with abundant experience and knowledge are able to provide clients engaged in the telecommunications business with extensive support and advice in all types of transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, incorporation of joint ventures, financing, tax, intellectual property, litigation, corporate governance, crisis management and so on.
- TIS Inc. - Strategic alliance with Grab Holdings Inc.
- Japan Post Capital Co., Ltd. - Investment in PicoCELA Inc.
- Capital and business alliance with a leading general leasing company by a leading telecommunications business group
- Naver Corporation - Business integration of Line Corporation and Z Holdings Corporation
- KDDI Corporation - Capital and business partnerships with Loyalty Marketing, Inc. and Lawson, Inc.
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation - Acquisition of NuFlare Technology, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation - Acquisition of Toshiba Plant Systems & Services Corporation
- Cool Japan Fund Inc. - Joint venture with Yoshimoto Kogyo Co., Ltd. and NTT
- KDDI Corporation - Video streaming joint venture with TV Asahi Corporation
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings, Inc. - Business alliance with Uzabase, Inc.
Recent development in the competition policy surrounding the digital ad business and the checklist for advertisersArticles
Nishimura Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS) Report by the CLOUD Act Study Group - Analysis on Legal Issues and Proposals on Data Held by Companies and Investigations -Others
Legal Study Report for Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) concerning the Viewer Receiving-Fee System for the coming generation (2016)Articles
Legal Study Report for Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) concerning the Viewer Receiving-Fee System for the coming generation (2015)Articles