Asian Legal Update Second Quarter 2023 (April - June)
Michelle Marie F. VILLARICA
Michelle is a counsel of our Singapore office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and has extensive experience in advising international clients on cross-border deals and day-to-day commercial matters.
Michelle’s practice covers advising on various M&A and joint venture transactions across a large range of industries including IT, manufacturing, finance, real estate, retail trade, and energy. She also regularly advises clients on other corporate and commercial matters such as licensing, doing business, labour, data privacy and protection, and regulatory compliance. Prior to joining N&A, Michelle was a lawyer with one of the top law firms in the Philippines. Through her experience, she gives clients invaluable insights into Philippine culture and enhances their understanding of the legal and commercial practices in the country, making clients better equipped to do business in the Philippines.
- Edinburgh Law School (LL.M.)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D.)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S.)
- Lecturer, University of San Carlos School of Law and Governance, Cebu
- Senior Associate, Romulo Mabanta Buenaventura Sayoc & de Los Angeles, Manila