- English Thai
- Practice areas:
- M&ACross-border M&ACorporate & Commercial TransactionsLabor DisputesPension DisputesPersonal Data & Privacy/Big Data BusinessesComplianceInternal Investigations & Outside InvestigationsFraud of Directors & Employees such as EmbezzlementWhistle BlowingLabor LawPensionsEducational Activities
- Admitted in Kingdom of Thailand (2010)
(Not Admitted in Japan)
Chanakarn Boonyasith first joined SCL Law Group’s Corporate & Commercial Practice Group in 2009, leaving for England a year later to undertake an LLM at University College London (UCL). She immediately rejoined SCL Law Group after graduation. She began her legal training in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, litigation, banking & finance and securities law with the then-Bangkok office of global law firm White & Case (now Weerawong C&P Ltd).
- Ramkhamhaeng University (Labour and Human Resources Law Programme)
- The Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court (Certificate for completing the course on Laws and International Practices)
- The Central Taxation Court of Thailand (Certificate for completing the course on promotion and development of taxation expertise 2012)
- University College London (LL.M. in International Business Law with Merit)
- Lawyers Council of Thailand (Certificate of Litigation Course Programme)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., with First Class Honours)
- 2005 -
- SCL Nishimura
- For details, please contact the lawyer/professional.