Asia Newsletter

As described in our September Newsletter, in most cases foreigners/foreign juristic persons who wish to undertake business in Thailand must obtain a Foreigner Business Licence (“FBL”) before commencing operations, unless the intended business qualifies as exempt. In this newsletter, we highlight general information and key requirements for Thai and foreign (if allowed under the Foreign Business Act; “FBA”) businesses involved with banking, money lending, finance leasing and real estate...To read the full article, please see the PDF file

*This article is also available in Japanese.

Subscribe to our Newsletter