Vietnam: Interim Measures During Foreign Arbitral Proceeding
NGUYEN Van Trang
- Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Trang is a banking and finance lawyer with a focus on cross-border financial transactions. She has a deep understanding of banking products and operations. Clients value her unique insight into the challenges and uncertainties that they face in the course of complex deals.
Trang has extensive expertise in compliance-related matters and frequently advises multinational financial institutions on the development of internal control systems and policies. She is also known for her proficiency in regard to cross-border finance and securitization. She has advised on major infrastructure projects, including concession-based public-private partnership projects. She actively engages in diversity and inclusion activities and is a vising lecturer at a prestigious law school.
- Nagoya University Graduate School of Law (LL.M.)
- Hanoi Law University (LL.B.)
- Deputy Head of Legal Department, An Vien Group, Hanoi
- Associate, YKVN, Hanoi
- Associate, SMiC Law Firm, Hanoi
- Auditor Assistant, State Audit of Vietnam
- Associate, Invest Consult Group, Hanoi