Nishimura & Asahi Legal Forum Online
Investment in Taiwan
Nishimura & Asahi Seminars
Sheng-Chieh CHANG (Jeffrey)
- Nishimura & Asahi Taiwan Co-representative
He has extensive experience handling banking, M&A transactions and disputes resolution matters. He has practiced in Taiwan for more than 20 years and may provide best solution to the clients.
He represents various listing companies including a large cell phone motherboard manufacturer, a beverage company and large panel company in Taiwan. He is the legal advisor for the Taipei branch of a major Japanese bank. He has participated in research projects for government entities and in the drafting of legislative bills, including: the Research project launched by the Banking Bureau of Financial Supervisory Committee, “Study on the Types of Merger and Acquisition of Financial Institutions” (October 2007) and the Research project launched by Council for Economic Planning and Development of the Executive Yuan, “Research on Codification of Corporate Reorganization and Insolvency” (March 2005).
- University of Glasgow (LL.M.)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.)
- Co-representative of Nishimura & Asahi Taiwan
- Shin-Yu Law Office
- Lecturer, Aletheia University
- Formosan Brothers Attorneys-at-Law
- the Mainland Affairs Council, Executive Yuan