Corpus Juris M&A - Completely Revised Edition (first volume) (second volume)
He has extensive experience not only in Myanmar practice, but also in a variety of cross border M&A and joint venture transactions. He also has extensive experience in providing legal advice to governmental and quasi-governmental organizations.
In 2015, Mr. Takefumi Suzuki was dispatched to a leading foreign law firm in Myanmar, where he was stationed for one year. He was also engaged as a special researcher to research legal affairs and markets in Myanmar for two years by the Ministry of Justice of Japan. He has experience in legal education/public interest projects, such as the project to draft the business legal affairs text book for judges in Myanmar with the cooperation of the Supreme Court of Myanmar, and delivered legal lectures to judges in Myanmar on business legal affairs. He has been engaged in a large number of cross-border transactions, such as cross-border M&A and joint venture transactions, and strives to flexibly handle the cases to adjust to and respect local customs and practices based on his broad experience in emerging and developed countries. He also has extensive experience in providing advice to governments and quasi-governmental organizations in Japan and foreign countries.
- Onward Holdings Co., Ltd. - Sale of Jil Sander S.p.A.
- Ship Healthcare Holdings, Inc. - Acquisition of a stake in a major medical equipment distributor in Myanmar
- 2019 - 2020
- Showa Denko K.K. - Tender offer for Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- The Supreme Court of the Union of Myanmar - Publication of the Case Study Book on International Transactions
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (LL.M., Entertainment Law Certificate)
- Tokyo Metropolitan University (J.D.)
- Tohoku University (LL.B.)
- Member of Myanmar Association of Insolvency Practitioners Inc.
- Kelvin Chia Yangon Ltd., Yangon
- Keiwa Sogo Law Offices