- LPC Partner
Yuichiro Hirota has been the co-head of our Osaka office since its establishment. Yuichiro has over 20 years of experience in supporting both Japanese and international clients, particularly in regard to corporate matters.
Yuichiro has been the co-head of our Osaka office since its establishment. After studying in the United States and being seconded to the Bank of Japan, he has mainly handled corporate, M&A, cross-border M&A, labor law, and labor dispute matters, and has extensive experience in a variety of other practice areas. In addition, he also regularly consults with his clients in order to ensure that any urgent matters are addressed promptly. His ability to advise on corporate crisis management and M&A matters is enhanced by his close relationships with his clients as well as with other legal professionals.
- The Shizuoka Bank, Ltd. - Establishment of Shizuoka Financial Group, Inc. and transformation to a holding company structure
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd. - Rescission of tax reassessments (Tokyo High Court)
- Pressance Corporation Co., Ltd. - Capital increase through third-party allotment
- Yamato Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Acquisition of a stake in Posco SS Vina Joint Stock Co.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd. - Tender offer for shares in UMN Pharma Inc.
- Duke University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Ritsumeikan University (LL.B.)
- Financial Markets Department, Bank of Japan