Maya Ito is a partner at Nishimura & Asahi. She has extensive expertise in cross border project finance for various natural resources, power projects and other infrastructure projects. She also has an extensive practice in other areas concerning compliance, cross border finance transactions, cross border corporate transactions and other corporate matters.
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Keio University, Faculty of Law (LL.B.)
- 2021 -
- Audit & Supervisory Board Member, Human Life CORD Japan Inc.
- 2019 -
- Outside Director (Audit and Supervisory Committee), OPTIMUS Group Co., Ltd.
- 2012 - 2015
- Lecturer, SME University of Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN
- 2010 - 2012
- Lecturer, Surugadai University Law School