We support our clients in their transactions, business model design, regulatory matters, and other aspects with a team consisting of diverse attorneys, including ex-government committee members, ex-government officials, and ex-engineers, with a breadth of experience.
In recent years, several new laws have been passed relating to the aerospace, space, and drone industry in Japan, including legislation governing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), the Space Activities Act, and the Satellite Remote Sensing Act. In addition, new laws and regulations have been emerging globally. Based on our experience in supporting companies in these areas, we provide the following services:
(1) Advice on the design and structure of contractual and transactional conditions for businesses in the aerospace, space, and drone industries.
(2) Advice on mergers and acquisitions as well as business alliances regarding companies in the aerospace, space, and drone industry.
(3) Legal research and feasibility studies on new business models in the aerospace, space, and drone industries.
(4) Advice on laws, regulations, and soft laws for the aerospace, space, and drone industries in various countries.
(5) Assistance in negotiations with governments of relevant countries with respect to the aerospace, space, and drone industry related laws and regulations.