[Warning] Possible fraud by persons impersonating N&A personnel
Nishimura & Asahi has received information that persons falsely claiming to work at N&A have used the name of our firm, and made other false claims, in attempts to commit fraud. Our firm and its members have not been involved in any of these occurrences.
If someone unknown to you contacts you using the name of our firm and/or a firm member, please thoroughly confirm and verify the person’s identity. If you have any concerns, please contact us by email or telephone at the addresses at the bottom of this message.
- Suspicious telephone calls or email contacts from individuals claiming to be N&A lawyers or clients
Cases where personal information and virtual currency transfers through messenger apps such as Signal were demanded, claiming that individuals were deceived by Singaporean romance scam groups, and that the entire amount would be refunded following their arrest.
- Situations where our firm’s name and/or lawyers’ names and email addresses appear on possible phishing websites or sites suspected of committing fraud
- Social media accounts abusing photos of our lawyers, professionals, or staff members
- Forged certificates of enrollment, agreement letters, and attestations containing our firm’s name, created and provided via email
- Situations in which an individual swindled money, in the form of a commission fee, by claiming that he/she would arrange legal consultations with our lawyers.
- Fraudulent use of false business cards and receipts, posing as our lawyers, to defraud money
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Nishimura & Asahi
Please contact us from here