The Osaka office opened on August 1, 2012, as the Kansai regional base of Nishimura & Asahi (N&A). N&A is the largest law firm in Japan with more than 600 attorneys, as well as foreign attorneys and other professionals all working to realize an affluent and fair society under “the rule of law,” which is one of the fundamental principles of N&A. The Osaka office provides a full range of legal services in all areas of business law for commercial activities both in Japan and overseas, for companies located in the Kansai, Chugoku, and Shikoku regions.
In an effort to strengthen our cross-border practices, and especially to enhance our network in Asia, N&A has not only opened offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta*1, Singapore and Yangon, but also has an affiliate office in Hong Kong. N&A is also strengthening cooperative relationships with dominant domestic law firms throughout the world. By utilizing these overseas networks along with our domestic network (namely, the Tokyo, Nagoya, and Fukuoka offices), the Osaka office has been providing a borderless “one-stop service” in Kansai in all areas of business law for commercial activities both in Japan and overseas.
The Osaka office continues to provide the highest level of legal services from Kansai with distinguishable value to support companies located in the above-mentioned regions, particularly for projects that require an ability to traverse multiple specialized areas, cutting-edge projects that require a superior level of expertise, projects that require immediate action, global projects including outbound M&A, white-collar crime cases, crisis-management cases and other wrong-doing cases conducted by overseas subsidiaries, and international dispute cases based on continuous needs.
- By Hankyu Railway
- 3 minutes from Hankyu Umeda Station
- By JR
- 4 minutes from South Exit of JR Osaka Station
8 minutes from JR Kitashinchi Station
- By Hanshin Electric Railway
- 3 minutes from East Exit of Hanshin Umeda Station
- By Subway Midosuji Line
- 2 minutes from South Exit No. 11 of Umeda Station
- By Subway Tanimachi Line
- 2 minutes from North Exit No.1 of Higashi-Umeda Station
- By Subway Yotsubashi Line
- 6 minutes from Nishi-Umeda Station
Attorneys at this office
- April 1, 2022
- The name of the building where our Osaka Office is located has been changed from the Umeda Hankyu Office Tower to “Osaka Umeda Twin Towers North” as of April 1, 2022
- Augsut 15, 2016
- Notice of Relocation of Our Osaka Office
- Augsut 1, 2012
- Opening of our Osaka and Nagoya Offices