Tokyo | Nishimura & Asahi Taiwan Co-representative
- Japanese English Chinese Taiwanese
- Practice areas:
- M&AJoint VenturesCross-border M&ACorporate GovernanceCapital MarketsREIT/Real Estate FinanceCross-border Financial TransactionsReal EstateCorporate Reorganization & Civil RehabilitationBankruptcyCross-border RestructuringIP LitigationInternational LitigationInternational ArbitrationIP TransactionsTrademark/Design ProsecutionAnti-Counterfeiting/Brand ManagementTrade Secrets/Unfair CompetitionCartels & Bid-riggingHandling Breaches of Antitrust Laws & Competition Law OverseasCompetition Law/Antitrust LawCompetition/Antitrust Merger Regulations & FilingsLabor LawConsumer Contract ActProduct Liability Act, Product Safety & the Recall of ProductsCross-border Transactions (General)Global ComplianceInheritanceInfrastructure/PPPMedicine/Medical DevicesTaiwan
- Admitted in Taiwan (2003)
Registered as a Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi (Primary Jurisdiction: Taiwan) (2014)
(Not engaged in a Gaikokuho Kyodo Jigyo)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.M.)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B. and BBA)
- 2020 -
- Co-representative of Nishimura & Asahi Taiwan
- 2004 - 2006
- North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- 2003 - 2004
- Formosan Brothers Attorneys-At -Law
Acquisition of shares in, and consolidation of, Soushin Electronics Co., Ltd. (TSE: 6938) by Kamaya Electronics Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Walsin Technology Corporation (TWSE: 2492), through a public tender offer in Japan.
Acquisition by Powertech Technology Inc. Group (a TWSE-listed company) of a shareholding in Tera Probe Inc. (a Mothers-listed company) through a public Tender Offer Bid (TOB) from Micron Technology Inc. Group (a NASDAQ-listed company).
Subscription of third-party allocation of shares in Wuthelam Holdings Pte Ltd. and gaining corporate control over the Asian companies that are in joint ventures with the above company by Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
The Integration of the small- and medium-sized display businesses of Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., and Sony Corporation through the acquisition of the three companies' subsidiaries by Innovation Network Corporation of Japan.