Life at N&A
Read about the stories of our members, and discover their values and potential for growth through the work they’re doing at Nishimura & Asahi.
I believe the key characteristics of a successful lawyer at Nishimura & Asahi would be dedication, professionalism and leadership.
Tokyo / Partner
When I joined the team, I was surprised and pleased by the amount of responsibility given to me as a junior associate.
Tokyo / Associate
I realize that not only I am being helpful to my clients but I am also bringing our society forward with my legal expertise.
Bangkok / Associate
The promise of “Leading You Forward” is also an invitation to everyone at N&A to constantly improve oneself and rethink one owns position within the firm and in the legal community.
Frankfurt / Associate
The firm always focuses on finding and promoting the strength of every member as well as creating favorable conditions for us to improve and develop our knowledge and experience.
Hanoi / Associate
I am content that I have found and understand the core values of Nishimura & Asahi, and can be part of a nourishing environment.
HCMC / Associate
The continuous guidance, training, and feedback from my partners/mentors every step of the way also contribute to my growth as a lawyer.
Singapore / Associate
In my opinion, "fully thinking", "taking initiative", and "being enterprising" are some of the important values that must be kept in mind at all times as an attorney of Nishimura & Asahi.
Taiwan / Associate
Tokyo / Partner
- I believe the key characteristics of a successful lawyer at Nishimura & Asahi would be dedication, professionalism and leadership.
- Joining Nishimura & Asahi represented a tremendous opportunity to develop my legal career in Japan. As at any top tier international firm, I knew that my legal skills would be honed advising sophisticated clients on their most challenging and complex matters. What drew me to Nishimura & Asahi, however, is its progressive vision and commitment to empower its lawyers to continue to improve and develop new practices and new opportunities. Since joining Nishimura & Asahi, I have been delighted at the level of support from management and colleagues alike to achieve our common goals.
The firm’s promise of “Leading You Forward” represents an ongoing commitment to achieve our ambition of being one of the finest law firms in Asia. This commitment contributes to a dynamic work environment that fosters and encourages the development and growth of all our team members. The firm is dedicated to mentoring junior lawyers and providing them with opportunities to play key roles in major transactions so that they can be the future leaders of the firm.
Tokyo / Associate
- When I joined the team, I was surprised and pleased by the amount of responsibility given to me as a junior associate.
- As one of Japan’s leading firms, I knew that I would be joining a team of highly-capable Japanese and foreign-qualified attorneys, and I wanted to be part of, and assist in, the team’s growth.
I am very thankful to be part of a team here at N&A that is great at communication, including constructive criticism, and that is constantly looking for ways to further improve communication and collaboration so that we can provide improved services and work product for our clients.
I think that many people at N&A have taken to heart our “Leading You Forward” promise. All of the attorneys that I have so far worked with at N&A have been very willing to answer any questions that I may have, not only on transaction-related issues but also on general questions of law or commercial practice, and have in fact encouraged such questions. This has not only helped me grow as a lawyer but has also given me the confidence to take on greater responsibility in transactions. As I grow more senior, I am enjoying starting to be in a role where I answer questions from more junior attorneys.
I believe that one of the strengths of N&A is the diverse backgrounds of our attorneys, both firm-wide and within practice groups, and the culture of encouraging more junior attorneys to also participate in problem-solving, which allows us to brainstorm and craft innovative solutions for our clients.
Bangkok / Associate
- I realize that not only I am being helpful to my clients but I am also bringing our society forward with my legal expertise.
- The motivation for joining Nishimura & Asahi (Bangkok Office) was because Nishimura & Asahi is one of the most reputable Japanese Law firms with many talented lawyers. I believed that working at Nishimura & Asahi will shape me to be a good corporate lawyer and also equip me with useful skills/experiences that I couldn’t gain from other law firms. I believe that providing solutions to clients through our exceptional knowledge and expertise can fulfill the promise of “Leading You Forward”. To come up with the best solution for clients requires team effort. For this, I and my team always communicate while working together and we tailor the solution to match our client’s expectations based on the specific facts of each case. In addition, we take into account the regulations, cultures and commercial aspects when we deliver the best solution to the clients. I also utilize our global office network by asking for opinions from Tokyo, Singapore and other Offices in order to bring in a global perspective to our tailored solutions.
- ผมได้ตระหนักว่านอกจากที่ผมได้ทำตัวเป็นประโยชน์ต่อลูกความแล้ว ผมยังได้ช่วยนำพาสังคมก้าวไปข้างหน้าด้วยความรู้ความเชี่ยวชาญทางด้านกฎหมายที่ผมมี
- แรงจูงใจที่ทำให้ผมเข้ามาทำงานที่บริษัทนิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี (สำนักงานกรุงเทพฯ) คือบริษัทนิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮีนั้นเป็นหนึ่งในสำนักงานกฎหมายสัญชาติญี่ปุ่นที่มีชื่อเสียงที่สุดและเต็มไปด้วยทนายความที่มีความสามารถมากมาย ผมเชื่อว่าการได้ทำงานที่นิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี จะช่วยบ่มเพาะให้ผมกลายเป็นทนายความด้านกฎหมายบริษัทที่ดี รวมถึงช่วยเพิ่มพูนทักษะและประสบการณ์อันเป็นประโยชน์ที่ผมไม่สามารถหาได้จากสำนักงานกฎหมายอื่น ผมเชื่อว่าการให้คำปรึกษาแก่ลูกความโดยใช้ความรู้และความเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษของเราจะทำให้เราสามารถบรรลุคำสัญญาที่ว่า “เราจะนำพาคุณก้าวไปข้างหน้า” ได้ การคิดหาคำปรึกษาทางกฎหมายที่จะตอบโจทย์ลูกความได้ดีที่สุดนั้น ต้องการการร่วมแรงร่วมใจของสมาชิกในทีม ผมและเพื่อนร่วมทีมจึงคอยปรึกษาหารือกันอยู่เสมอ และพวกเราก็พยายามปรับแก้คำปรึกษาให้สอดคล้องกับความคาดหวังของลูกความ โดยตั้งอยู่บนพื้นฐานของข้อเท็จจริงที่แตกต่างกันไปในแต่ละกรณี นอกจากนี้ พวกเรายังคำนึงถึงระเบียบข้อบังคับ วัฒนธรรม และแง่มุมทางธุรกิจเมื่อให้คำปรึกษากับลูกความอีกด้วย ผมยังได้ใช้ประโยชน์จากเครือข่ายสำนักงานของเราที่มีอยู่ทั่วทุกมุมโลกในการขอคำปรึกษาจากสำนักงานที่โตเกียว สำนักงานที่สิงคโปร์ และสำนักงานอื่น ๆ เพื่อนำมุมมองกฎหมายจากทั่วโลกมาประกอบการพิจารณาในการคิดหาคำปรึกษาทางกฎหมายให้ตอบโจทย์ลูกความที่สุด
Frankfurt / Associate
- The promise of “Leading You Forward” is also an invitation to everyone at N&A to constantly improve oneself and rethink one owns position within the firm and in the legal community.
- When I heard that Nishimura & Asahi will open an office in Germany, I was thrilled to be able to put my experience with Japanese and Japanese clients to work. Also I was motivated by the fact that we are a small team and connected with an entrepreneurial spirit in order to further establish N&A’s German office in the German and European legal community. At Nishimura & Asahi we face challenging cases with parties from various cultural backgrounds. In such cases, the values of commitment and spirit are very essential for me. We have to diligently analyze inquiries from various standpoints and provide our clients with solutions for them to make their respective business decisions. At the same time we have to collaborate with our colleagues crossing borders and cultures, when fitting our advice to the clients’ needs and expectations.
All of this is only possible if all members working on the case have one additional value in common when working: the spirit to provide the client with the best possible advice.
- Das Versprechen "Leading You Forward" ist auch eine Einladung an die Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter bei N&A, sich kontinuierlich zu verbessern und die eigene Position innerhalb der Kanzlei und im Markt immer wieder neu zu reflektieren.
- Als ich hörte, dass Nishimura & Asahi ein Büro in Deutschland eröffnen wird, war ich begeistert, meine Erfahrungen mit Japan und japanischen Mandanten in die Arbeit einbringen zu können. Besonders motiviert hat mich die Aussicht, Teil eines kleinen Teams zu sein, das in dem unternehmerischen Geist verbunden ist, Nishimura & Asahi im deutschen und europäischen Rechtsberatungsmarkt zu etablieren.
Bei Nishimura & Asahi sind wir täglich mit anspruchsvollen Anfragen konfrontiert, bei denen die Parteien meistens aus verschiedenen Kulturkreisen kommen. In solchen Fällen sind die Werte „Commitment“ und „Spirit“ für mich sehr wichtig. Wir müssen die Anfragen aus verschiedenen Blickwinkeln sorgfältig analysieren, um unseren Mandanten die Lösungen anbieten zu können, die sie für ihre jeweiligen Geschäftsentscheidungen benötigen. Dabei ist es wichtig, dass wir mit unseren Kollegen über Grenzen und Kulturen hinweg zusammenarbeiten, um unsere Beratung an die Bedürfnisse und Erwartungen der jeweiligen Mandanten anzupassen.
All dies ist nur möglich, wenn alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die an dem Fall arbeiten, einen wesentlichen Wert bei der Arbeit teilen: den „Spirit“, unseren Mandanten die bestmögliche Beratung zu bieten.
Hanoi / Associate
- The firm always focuses on finding and promoting the strength of every member as well as creating favorable conditions for us to improve and develop our knowledge and experience.
- My motivation for joining Nishimura & Asahi is that I am keen on M&A transaction and general corporate law and I would like to have more chances to work in these areas. Given that these are Nishimura & Asahi specialties, I view my employment as a precious opportunity. Further, as I know, Nishimura & Asahi is one of the leading firms in Vietnam’s legal market with a very professional and diversified working environment. I expect to learn a lot from the lawyers from various countries and paralegals in Nishimura & Asahi.
I believe that “Leading You Forward” aims at the support and union among all members of Nishimura & Asahi to develop together. At the firm, no one is left behind. For me, with regards to the application of “Leading You Forward” in work, I always try to get all tasks done the best I can in parallel with assisting other teammates. I openly share my knowledge with my teammates if they need it. Sometimes, I handle some of their tasks when they are too overloaded to complete such tasks. In return, I also receive the same support from my teammates.
- Công Ty luôn tập trung vào việc tìm kiếm và thúc đẩy thế mạnh của từng thành viên cũng như tạo điều kiện thuận lợi cho chúng tôi cải thiện và phát triển kiến thức và kinh nghiệm.
- Động lực để gia nhập Nishimura & Asahi của tôi là tôi thực sự hứng thú với các giao dịch mua bán và sáp nhập cũng như pháp luật chung về công ty, tôi mong muốn được có nhiều cơ hội hơn để làm việc trong các lĩnh vực này. Vì đây là những thế mạnh của Nishimura & Asahi, tôi cho rằng làm việc tại Công Ty là một cơ hội rất tốt. Ngoài ra, như tôi được biết, Nishimura & Asahi là một trong những công ty hàng đầu trên thị trường pháp lý Việt Nam với môi trường làm việc rất chuyên nghiệp và đa dạng. Tôi kỳ vọng sẽ học hỏi được nhiều điều từ các luật sư đến từ nhiều quốc gia cũng như các trợ lý luật sư tại Nishimura & Asahi.
Tôi tin rằng “Dẫn Dắt Bạn Về Phía Trước” hướng đến sự hỗ trợ và đoàn kết giữa tất cả các thành viên của Nishimura & Asahi để cùng nhau phát triển. Ở Công Ty, không ai bị bỏ lại phía sau. Đối với tôi, liên quan đến việc áp dụng “Dẫn Dắt Bạn Về Phía Trước” trong công việc, tôi luôn cố gắng hoàn thành tốt nhất mọi công việc trong khả năng có thể song song với việc hỗ trợ các đồng nghiệp khác. Tôi cởi mở chia sẻ kiến thức của mình với đồng nghiệp nếu họ cần. Đôi khi, tôi xử lý một số công việc của họ khi họ quá tải để giúp họ hoàn thành các công việc đó. Đổi lại, tôi cũng nhận được sự hỗ trợ tương tự từ các đồng nghiệp của mình.
HCMC / Associate
- I am content that I have found and understand the core values of Nishimura & Asahi, and can be part of a nourishing environment.
- I was looking for an international and professional environment that consistently aimed to deliver top-quality products while offering a great deal of opportunities for my career development.
I felt motivated and looked forward to getting to know more about my colleagues and working with them in upcoming projects. Also, in the first months of joining Ho Chi Minh Office, I had the opportunity to attend the global meeting of Nishimura & Asahi in Tokyo. That gave me a positive and exciting outlook on the firm’s ambition and growth.
I highly appreciate and advocate a working environment that is, on one side, friendly, open-minded and constructive, and on the other side, promotes fair competition, pursuit of excellence and thriving. I have found the core values at Nishimura & Asahi, and that highlights to me how Nishimura & Asahi would be leading me forward. While Nishimura & Asahi is delivering the promise of "Leading You Forward", every member will be able to build mutual trust and understanding based on which we could promptly respond to changing demands of the evolving economy. Especially, at Nishimura & Asahi, we embrace unique Japanese working ethics and perfectionism to ensure that we would provide the best legal services to clients in a timely manner through their investment journeys in Vietnam.
- Tôi thật sự hài lòng vì mình đã tìm thấy và hiểu được các giá trị cốt lõi của Nishimura & Asahi, và được là thành viên của một môi trường tích cực luôn khuyến khích sự phát triển.
- Tôi đã tìm kiếm một môi trường mang tính quốc tế và chuyên nghiêp, mà tại đó việc cung cấp các sản phẩm chất lượng hàng đầu là mục tiêu xuyên suốt và mang đến cho tôi nhiều cơ hội để phát triển sự nghiệp.
Tôi đã cảm thấy hào hứng và mong đợi được hiểu thêm về các đồng nghiệp của mình, cũng như được làm việc với họ trong các dự án sắp tới. Trong những tháng đầu tiên khi mới gia nhập vào Văn Phòng Hồ Chí Minh, tôi đã có cơ hội được tham gia hội nghị toàn cầu của Nishimura & Asahi tại Tokyo. Điều đó đã đem lại cho tôi một cái nhìn tích cực và đầy hứng thú về tham vọng cũng như sự phát triển của công ty.
Tôi đánh giá cao và ủng hộ một môi trường làm việc vừa thân thiện, cởi mở và mang tính xây dựng, vừa thúc đẩy cạnh tranh công bằng, theo đuổi sự vượt trội và thành công. Tôi đã tìm thấy những giá trị cốt lõi tại Nishimura & Asahi, và việc đó làm bật lên cách mà Nishimura & Asahi sẽ dẫn dắt tôi tiến về phía trước. Trong khi Nishimura & Asahi thực hiện lời hứa “Dẫn Dắt Bạn Về Phía Trước”, mỗi thành viên sẽ có thể xây dựng sự tin tưởng và hiểu biết lẫn nhau, trên cơ sở đó chúng tôi có thể kịp thời đáp ứng những yêu cầu đa dạng của một nền kinh tế đang phát triển. Đặc biệt, tại Nishimura & Asahi, chúng tôi áp dụng tinh thần làm việc độc đáo và hướng đến sự hoàn hảo của Nhật Bản, để đảm bảo rằng mình sẽ luôn cung cấp các dịch vụ pháp lý tốt nhất cho khách hàng một cách nhanh chóng trong suốt hành trình đầu tư của họ vào Việt Nam.
Singapore / Associate
- The continuous guidance, training, and feedback from my partners/mentors every step of the way also contribute to my growth as a lawyer.
- I highly value the sense of integrity, both individually as a professional and collectively as a firm, the sense of collaboration across borders, and the true sense of “partnership” at Nishimura & Asahi, especially in the Singapore office. While every member of the firm is highly capable in their own field, everyone is open to learning with and from each other. At the same time, we are always encouraged to own and have certain autonomy of our work while actively taking initiative.
There are times when language barriers would become a challenge in communicating with clients and counterparties as we speak different languages. Nevertheless, the good thing about working in a team with diverse members at Nishimura & Asahi is that we are able to work together in resolving such issues and to provide our clients with seamless advice. The team diversity (working with diverse members, from different nationalities, backgrounds and cultures) is also a great opportunity for me to learn to be more sensitive to different clients’ concerns and ways in addressing them.
I always feel there is respect towards each other in the firm. I also feel that the firm is always supporting our people and trying to embrace our diversity, especially with the growing numbers of non-Japanese members, such as by having a clear career path for foreign lawyers in the firm.
Taiwan / Associate
- In my opinion, "fully thinking", "taking initiative", and "being enterprising" are some of the important values that must be kept in mind at all times as an attorney of Nishimura & Asahi.
- Nishimura & Asahi is such an international firm with lots of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys. I always wanted to work in a firm like Nishimura & Asahi where I could be involved in a wide variety of projects to improve my practice skills and broaden my horizons as an attorney. Having entered Nishimura & Asahi, I was impressed by the way members in different countries cooperate with each other so well without being hindered by distance. The partners and seniors are always willing to share their insights and experiences which have benefited me a lot. I am glad to find that here is indeed an ideal place where I can keep growing.
After entering Nishimura & Asahi, there are many opportunities to work in foreign languages.
Although I still have a lot of room for improvement, my foreign language skills have indeed grown considerably by writing legal opinions, emails or other work papers in Japanese or English. These are things I couldn't imagine myself being able to do before I became a member of Nishimura & Asahi.
Moreover, I get chances to work in different areas of law which are new to me. With the help and guidance of my seniors, I have learned to consider various possibilities while not setting limits on myself no matter what challenges I face.
- 「反覆思考」、「主動積極」、「追求上進」是身為Nishimura & Asahi的律師必須時刻謹記在心的理念。
- 我一直嚮往進入Nishimura & Asahi這樣有著許多經驗豐富且學識淵博的律師任職其中的國際性事務所，投身於各種領域的案件以精進我身為律師的執業技能並增廣視野。在Nishimura & Asahi，來自不同國家的夥伴們不受距離限制而合作無間的工作模式令我印象深刻。合夥人及資深律師們總是樂於分享他們的洞見及經驗，每每使我獲益良多。我很高興地發現這裡無疑是最適合我持續成長的地方。
成為Nishimura & Asahi的一分子之後，我有許多使用外文工作的機會。雖然仍有相當大的進步空間，但透過以日文或英文提供法律意見、撰擬信件或其他文件的過程，我的外文能力確實有了顯著的增長。這些都是我在進入Nishimura & Asahi前無法想像自己能夠達成的。
My motivation for joining N&A was based in personal and professional growth. I believed reviewing the work of top-notch international attorneys would facilitate such growth. Once I entered the firm, my belief was proven correct; I learn new things everyday.
Tokyo / Legal Editor
What stands out to me the most is everyone’s openness to change. I believe this kind of open-mindedness and interest in things going on outside the firm creates an environment that supports innovation.
Tokyo / Associate Director
Empathy, compassion and understanding are powerful and useful tools to have in the secretarial field, and are values that I will put forth for Nishimura & Asahi.
Bangkok / Assistant
As a member of N&A, I continue to build my “working network” and learn from colleagues from other countries, which is very interesting and helpful to me.
Hanoi / Secretary
I have experienced not only a professional but also a collaborative and positive working environment where every member can count on one another and posses a strong work ethic.
HCMC / Secretary
I strive to have a mindset of a professional in order to support all the professionals – this is how I practice the promise of the firm, "Leading You Forward."
Singapore / Administrator
I try to make translated texts clearer and easier to understand for readers, just as if they were not translated documents at all; that is the most important part of my work.
Taiwan / Translator
Tokyo / Legal Editor
- My motivation for joining N&A was based in personal and professional growth. I believed reviewing the work of top-notch international attorneys would facilitate such growth. Once I entered the firm, my belief was proven correct; I learn new things everyday.
- As the head of a department/division, I attempt to echo the qualities of the firm’s leadership. To me this includes having faith in my teammates to do quality work that reflects well on us (and the wider firm); providing guidance where necessary and a band of freedom in which to determine for themselves the best way to achieve our individual and collective objectives. This includes a combination of leading by example, clearly defining departmental/divisional objectives, and acknowledging our individual strengths and weakness. Members interested in growth in a certain direction are encouraged to vocalize their aspirations and seek out relevant opportunities. More generally, I attempt to create paths through which team members can take on new challenges by giving them charge of specific recurring tasks, creating new roles with associated responsibilities, and gradually reducing my involvement in their activities as they gain confidence.
Tokyo / Associate Director
- What stands out to me the most is everyone’s openness to change. I believe this kind of open-mindedness and interest in things going on outside the firm creates an environment that supports innovation.
- Throughout my 15-plus years of experience working at the Tokyo offices of international law firms, I was often told that Japanese firms operated in a very formal, traditional and rigid manner, and that working at a Japan-headquartered firm would be very different to other international firms. To my surprise, everyone I met with throughout the interview process had energy, vision, and an openness to change - this was exactly the kind of culture that I wanted to be a part of, and the impression has not changed since joining the firm.
Upon joining the firm, I was able to see firsthand how there is mutual respect in daily communications at all levels, how open and welcoming people are in onboarding new joiners, and how generous they are about sharing their experiences and knowledge of the firm. I see a general openness to change that has made it easier for me to feel like a part of the team despite being new. This is testament to the buy-in of all involved towards building a positive culture, and I am grateful for the support.
Bangkok / Assistant
- Empathy, compassion and understanding are powerful and useful tools to have in the secretarial field, and are values that I will put forth for Nishimura & Asahi.
- Entering the firm in 2016, I found I had a little difficulty learning some of the “new” terminology. This did, however, become a springboard to my desire to learn even more about law and eventually get a law degree, as I discovered through my struggles a true passion for my position and my need for long-term growth both in learning and in understanding law. These difficulties eventually became stepping stones to a greater understanding of my own passions and desires, as well as the focal point of my motivations and ambitions.
Nishimura & Asahi’s promise of “Leading You Forward” is an outstanding aspect of the firm’s values. It is readily apparent that, because of these moralistic ideas, Nishimura & Asahi regularly ensures that no staff member is left behind in understanding a particular situation. With the level of operations present within the firm, and the high capacity of staff members, all throughout the world, it is imperative that we all work together as a unit, performing our duties at our best for our clients, while also reiterating the importance of each individual staff member’s contributions to the Nishimura & Asahi objective.
- ความเอาใจใส่ ความเห็นอกเห็นใจ และความเข้าใจเป็นเครื่องมืออันทรงพลังและมีประโยชน์สำหรับสายงานเลขานุการ ทั้งหมดดังกล่าวเป็นสิ่งที่มีคุณค่าที่ฉันจะมอบให้แก่ นิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี
- เมื่อเริ่มเข้าทำงานที่บริษัทในปีพ.ศ. 2559 ฉันพบว่า ฉันมีปัญหาเล็กน้อยในการเรียนรู้คำศัพท์เฉพาะเกี่ยวกับกฎหมายบางคำที่ใหม่สำหรับฉัน อย่างไรก็ตาม สิ่งนี้กลายเป็นจุดเริ่มต้นสำหรับความปรารถนาของฉันที่จะเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับกฎหมาย และในที่สุดฉันก็ได้ตัดสินใจเข้าศึกษาต่อเพื่อที่จะได้รับปริญญาทางกฎหมาย จากการฝ่าฟันอุปสรรคต่างๆ ฉันได้ค้นพบความหลงใหลในตำแหน่งของฉันอย่างแท้จริง และมีความต้องการที่จะเติบโตในระยะยาวทั้งในด้านการเรียนรู้และความเข้าใจในกฎหมาย ซึ่งความยากลำบากเหล่านี้กลายเป็นบันไดสู่ความเข้าใจในความหลงใหลและความปรารถนาของตัวเองมากขึ้น รวมถึงเป็นจุดรวมของแรงจูงใจและความทะเยอทะยานของฉัน
คำมั่นสัญญาของนิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี ที่ว่า "จะนำพาคุณไปข้างหน้า" เป็นค่านิยมที่โดดเด่นของบริษัท จากแนวคิดที่มีคุณค่าดังกล่าวนี้ ทำให้มั่นใจได้ว่า นิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี จะไม่ทอดทิ้งพนักงานคนไหนไว้ข้างหลัง ด้วยระดับการดำเนินงานที่มีประสิทธิภาพภายในบริษัท และความสามารถของพนักงานทั่วโลก เราทุกคนจึงร่วมมือร่วมใจกันทำงานเป็นหน่วยงาน ทำหน้าที่ของเราให้ดีที่สุดเพื่อลูกความของเรา พร้อมเน้นย้ำถึงความสำคัญของการมีส่วนร่วมของพนักงานแต่ละคนตามเป้าหมายของ นิชิมูระ แอนด์ อาซาฮี
Hanoi / Secretary
- As a member of N&A, I continue to build my “working network” and learn from colleagues from other countries, which is very interesting and helpful to me.
- N&A creates a very professional, friendly and dynamic working environment and I am very happy to be a member of the firm. It is such a great honor for me to contribute my knowledge and working experience to the development of such a big international law firm; it is a good and worthy place to learn and work.
Working in a professional and modern environment is very important to me because I always bear in mind that by working in such a good environment, I can make use of my experience. It creates chances for me to improve myself day by day. As a member of N&A, I continue to build my “working network” and learn from colleagues from other countries, which is very interesting and helpful to me.
- Là một thành viên của N&A, tôi luôn cố gắng xây dựng “mạng lưới kết nối công việc” và học hỏi từ các đồng nghiệp ở các quốc gia khác, điều này vô cùng thú vị và hữu ích đối với tôi.
- N&A tạo ra một môi trường làm việc rất chuyện nghiệp, thân thiện và năng động và tôi cảm thấy thật tuyệt vời khi trở thành một thành viên của hãng luật này. Điều này là một niềm vinh dự lớn lao với tôi khi tôi có thể đóng góp kiến thức và kinh nghiệm làm việc cho sự phát triển của một hãng luật quốc tế lớn; đây là một nơi tốt và đáng để học tập và làm việc.
Làm việc trong một môi trường chuyên nghiệp và hiện đại rất quan trọng đối với tôi bởi vì tôi luôn quan niệm rằng chỉ có làm việc trong một môi trường tốt thì tôi mới có thể tận dụng kinh nghiệm của mình. Nó sẽ tạo nhiều cơ hội cho tôi cải thiện bản thân hằng ngày. Là một thành viên của N&A, tôi luôn cố gắng xây dựng “mạng lưới kết nối công việc” và học hỏi từ các đồng nghiệp ở các quốc gia khác, điều này vô cùng thú vị và hữu ích đối với tôi.
HCMC / Secretary
- I have experienced not only a professional but also a collaborative and positive working environment where every member can count on one another and posses a strong work ethic.
- When it comes to working at Nishimura & Asahi, the things I treasure and appreciate the most are my coworkers and their support. There are many qualities in my colleagues that I can list, however, their diligence and enthusiasm stand out most. This is demonstrated through the dedication to serve our clients with their insight and comprehensive knowledge. Furthermore, they know how to make a friendly and supportive working atmosphere, where everyone can share their ideas or seek help without any hesitation. That’s admirable and inspires me to become a better employee, a better coworker, everyday.
At Nishimura & Asahi, team harmony, which is one of the most important values of Japanese culture, is always emphasized and encouraged. In term of personality, I tend to manage tasks alone and shy away from asking others for support. In the past, that led to occasional periods of low performance, since I couldn’t manage to meet some deadlines by myself. However, thanks to the understanding and support from my co-workers, as well as the guidance and advice from senior members, I have overcome my shyness, learned how to communicate effectively and became a better team-player!
- Tôi được trải nghiệm một môi trường làm việc không chỉ chuyên nghiệp mà còn hợp tác và tích cực, nơi mà mọi thành viên có thể tin tưởng lẫn nhau và có một tinh thần làm việc vững vàng.
- Khi làm việc tại Nishimurra & Asahi, điều mà tôi đánh giá cao và trân trọng nhất chính là các đồng nghiệp của mình và sự hỗ trợ giúp đỡ của họ trong công việc. Có rất nhiều phẩm chất tốt đẹp ở đồng nghiệp mà tôi muốn đề cập đến, nhưng nổi bật trên tất cả là sự siêng năng và nhiệt tình của họ. Điều này được thể hiện thông qua sự tận tâm phục vụ khách hàng bằng cái nhìn sâu sắc và kiến thức toàn diện của họ. Hơn nữa, họ luôn biết cách tạo ra một bầu không khí làm việc thân thiện và hỗ trợ, để mọi người có thể thoải mái chia sẻ ý kiến cá nhân hoặc tìm kiếm sự giúp đỡ từ đồng nghiệp mà không phải ngần ngại gì. Điều đó thật đáng ngưỡng mộ và đã trở thành nguồn cảm hứng cho tôi để phấn đấu trở thành một nhân viên, một đồng nghiệp tốt hơn mỗi ngày.
Tại Nishimura & Asahi, sự hòa hợp giữa các thành viên, một trong những giá trị quan trọng nhất của văn hóa Nhật Bản, luôn được nhấn mạnh và khuyến khích. Cá nhân tôi là một người có khuynh hướng thích giải quyết công việc một mình và ngại yêu cầu người khác hỗ trợ. Trước đây, điều này đôi khi dẫn đến kết quả công việc không được tốt, khi bản thân không thể tự xử lý để hoàn thành công việc đúng thời hạn. Tuy nhiên, nhờ vào sự thấu hiểu và giúp đỡ từ các đồng nghiệp, cũng như lời khuyên và sự hướng dẫn tận tình từ cấp trên, tôi đã vượt qua được sự ngại ngùng của chính mình, học được cách giao tiếp hiệu quả và trở thành một đồng đội tốt hơn!
Singapore / Administrator
- I strive to have a mindset of a professional in order to support all the professionals – this is how I practice the promise of the firm, "Leading You Forward."
- I was looking for new challenges in my career that would allow me to build upon and grow beyond my performances in prior to support positions while gaining additional multitasking experience. I feel excited and happy that I can do this in Nishimura & Asahi through daily liaisons with experienced colleagues.
When I am tasked with a job to complete, firstly, I gave my best so as to not just complete it but to provide added value. This coincides with my belief that, everyone in Nishimura & Asahi is very professional, and in order to support professionals, I need to have the mindset of a professional as well. For example, in the beginning, I have lack of confidence when it comes to completing certain tasks, but I was able to receive advise from colleagues that allowed me to perform the tasks well. Till now, I am still receiving such assistance from time to time, but I also share my expertise with others in hopes of perpetuating the sense of comradery that I found so welcoming and creating a motivating environment for all.
Taiwan / Translator
- I try to make translated texts clearer and easier to understand for readers, just as if they were not translated documents at all; that is the most important part of my work.
- I believe N&A is a really vibrant organization, and most N&A professionals are very independent, autonomous and committed. This belief makes me more engaged in my profession and helps me brush up my skills day by day.
I struggled with legal matters and words, especially in my first one and a half years on the job, because I don’t have a legal background. However, since joining N&A, the lawyers I work with have always encouraged me and suggested how to improve my translation work, teaching me to understand what the original text says, even if it is a legal technical term or a complicated investment scheme; more importantly, they always seem happy when going about sharing such knowledge. Thanks to their encouragement, I have been studying law and legal issues and hope it helps me to improve my translation skills!