Nishimura & Asahi enjoys strategic alliances with two leading Indonesian law firms, Walalangi & Partners and Rosetini & Partners.
Through these associations, we provide Japanese companies doing business in Indonesia with legal consulting services for all types of business-related activities. We provide companies coming to Indonesia with legal services in all main areas of corporate practice, including M&A, Banking & Finance, Real Property, Project Development, Antitrust, Debt & Corporate Restructuring, Capital Markets and Bond Issuance, Employment, General Corporate, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Energy & Natural Resources, and Construction.
Walalangi & Partners is an independent Indonesian corporate law firm, ranked highly by Chambers Asia-Pacific and Chambers Global 2020 - 2021 for Corporate/M&A and Real Estate, by Chambers FinTech 2021, ranked as a Leading Firm by Legal500 2021, as a Recommended Firm by IFLR1000 and Asialaw for the year 2018 - 2021, selected as Competition & Antitrust and Real Estate Law Firm 2020/2021 and the Best New Law Firm and Real Estate Law Firm 2019 - 2020 by Asia Business Law Journal. The relationship between Nishimura & Asahi and Walalangi & Partners is one of cooperation between our two firms.
- By taxi
- 60 minutes from Jakarta International Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- March 2020
- Articles: Indonesia: Jurisdiction Update in Relation to the COVID-19 Outbreak (As of March 23, 2020)
- February 2020
- Personal data bill - comparative summary between personal data bill and existing personal data regulations
- Feburary 13, 2018
- Nishimura & Asahi - Indonesia practice
- April 2, 2018
- Newsletters: Nishimura & Asahi enters new Indonesian association, Simplifications and Regulatory Improvement in Indonesia’s
- November 20, 2014
- Notice of opening of our Jakarta Office*
- Practice Areas