- European Countries
We provide solutions for a variety of legal issues in Northern European countries.
Each Northern European country such as Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, or Iceland has its own legal issues.
For the purpose of dealing with various problems related to Northern European countries and legal issues arising in Northern European countries, Nishimura & Asahi with our lawyers having strengths in dealing with projects related to Northern European countries constantly follows up on regulatory trends in Northern European countries, and thereby provides legal services as solutions for legal issues that arise and affect Japanese companies in the region in cooperation with local law firms.
We have been providing legal advice on various issues related to Northern European countries including, for example, the acquisition of Northern European companies, corporate merger review, data protection regulations, establishment of a bribery prevention system and other compliance systems, and crisis management including cartel investigation.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. - Investment in Norway’s Elopak ASA
- Octopus Energy Group Limited: Joint venture with Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd
- Toridoll Holdings Corporation: Joint venture with Capdesia Group Ltd.
- Kyocera Corporation: Acquisition of Van Aerden Group BV
- 2015 -
- Business integration between Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu