In 2020, Nishimura & Asahi opened two offices in Germany: a principal office in Frankfurt am Main supported by a branch office in Düsseldorf. Our operations in Germany are co-led by Noriya Ishikawa and Dr. Dominik Kruse.
Our expansion to Europe underlines our commitment to our Japanese clients in connection with their potential or existing activities in Europe, as well as to our international clients, who are taking advantage of increasing opportunities to invest in Asia.
N&A has a long history of advising clients in Europe, working closely with top-tier European law firms, and the new presence enables even closer collaboration, faster response times and more efficient services for our European clients. Our operations in Germany are being supported by qualified N&A lawyers in our Tokyo, Bangkok, Jakarta and Vietnam offices, among others.
- • Frankfurt
- By Train (S-Bahn) 1/2/3/4/5/6/8/9 Line: 3minutes from Frankfurt(M)Taunusanlage station
- By Subway (U-Bahn): 5 minutes from Alte Oper station
- By Taxi: 20 minutes from Frankfurt Airport
- • Düsseldorf
- By Train(U-Bahn 71/72/73/83 Line): 3 minutes from Graf-Adolf-Platz station
- Trams(701/705/706/708/709): 3 minutes from Graf-Adolf-Platz station
- Buses(SB85): 3 minutes from Graf-Adolf-Platz station
- By taxi: 15 minutes from Düsseldorf Airport
Attorneys at this office
- March 2021
- The Asia Legal Awards 2021
- January 18,2021
- COVID-19: Our Response (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf Office)
- November 9, 2020
- Notice of opening of our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf Offices
- January 27,2020
- Nishimura & Asahi to open in Europe
- December, 2019
- The NIKKEI "Most successful lawyers in 2019"